Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. -3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, June 5, 2017

June 5, 2017 Baptism and Transfer Calls

Hey Guys!!
I can't believe the school year is already over!! Time flies! Man I bet you guys are excited about the events that are happening this summer! Sounds exciting! You guys should have a blast this summer! Hopefully your grades were good! 
Well Transfer calls were yesterday! We weren't even expecting a call at all and everybody else didn't think we would get one either. We didn't get one. So we are staying another one together!! SO I'm pretty excited about that! I like Elder Roundy a lot and we've been having a lot of fun! There was 61% movement in the whole mission so quite a few missionaries were effected by it! 
The Highlight of the week was definitely the baptism! Chase was super prepared to enter the waters and he is going to be a really solid missionary. I don't think I've ever seen a 13 year old kid this engaged in the Gospel ever. He's such a good example! The Baptism was great. One of my favorite things in the world is seeing the face of those being baptized coming out of the water. And his was glowing and happy! Made me so happy! He's going to receive the priesthood really soon! He's going to make a great Deacon! I'm glad to have taught him the Gospel and hopefully he will be able to bring it back to his family who aren't doing so hot! 
Another highlight was seeing some of our less actives that we have been working with came out to church! I love seeing that! It always makes me happy when they have a good time too and are fellow shipped by the ward!! 
Still doing service for others as well! A lot of people with family problems have been asking and it's been helping them a ton! I'm glad to help! 
Not much else happened! Owensound is great and I love it here! I'm excited to stay another transfer. My time is running out and I can't believe it! 
I've been thinking a lot about my family and friends and how much you guys mean to me. I big chunk of my happiness is from knowing you guys and the support that you give me! Thank heaven that God loves Families and friends cause we'd all be miserable without them! I can't wait to see you guys soon! I'm praying for all of you! Have a good week! 
Love,
Elder Beddes





No comments:

Post a Comment