Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. -3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, June 12, 2017

June 12, 2017 Choices and Consequences

Hey guys!

Not a lot of time today cause we plan on going on a hike that is kind of far away from here called the Garado's! Or something like that! So i'm excited! I hope the humanitarian trip was good and you are alright! Glad the rest of the family is good and safe! I miss you all! 
My week was  a good one! I think the highlight was going to the temple with Chase our new convert. I bunch of members from the owen sound ward came and supported him doing baptisms for the dead! He was really excited and I love the light that radiated from him! He was dunked 15 times! Reminds of the numbers I used to do when I went! haha It brought me back doing baptisms for the dead! It was a glorious time being there for him! I love the temple so much and I can't wait to go often when I get home! 
Another highlight was getting into a less actives home that has been hard to get into for a long time! She is awesome! She is just going through some hard times right now but she loves the Gospel! She came to church yesterday and loved it!! So good to see! We had a wonderful lesson with her and turns out that she wants her patriarchal blessing and wants to go to the temple soon. So she set some goals and is working hard to achieve them! I love it!! 
It's been hard to see our investigators lately since they are busy for the summer. It's sad but we are trying to get some new ones to start working with! 
The ward is doing great! I love them all! They are so kind and generous! Still doing service for others! I feel like Chase in Texas doing all this service and now I know what it feels like! haha 
Me and Elder Roundy are doing great! Having a lot of fun! He's a great guy! We've been eating a lot at Wendy's lately! A lot of Spicy Chicken wraps! You know, just trying to look my best when I get home. ;) haha
To end I would like to use a quote my dad emailed me that I really liked about choices and consequences. He said, " You never know what repercussions your choices will have especially choices of morality.  They always have dire consequences and bring you great sorrow for a long time.  A moment of pleasure for a life time of guilt and pain.  This is a trade off the devil tries to negotiate on a very regular basis."
That was beautiful! I didn't know my dad was James E. Talmage! haha but I agree with him 100%!!
Haha I love you guys and I hope you all have a great week! And I will see you soon! Keep fighting the good fight! God is worth it! 
Forever and Always,
Coco






No comments:

Post a Comment