Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. -3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, February 27, 2017

February 27, 2017 Indescribable Joy

Hey family and friends! The week was mighty fine! It went by really quick. I am getting pretty scared about the time flying faster and faster each week. I learned a lot this week! We went on exchanges with the AP's the other day, that was really fun! I went to Brampton with Elder Taylor. He's really cool, he plays baseball and basketball so we got along really well. We worked really hard and we saw a bunch of miracles. We were able to meet with two recently found investigators. The lessons were really good. Very spiritual. We were able to set two baptismal dates with people and able to run into a person who is a member and she hasn't been to church for 3 years and she wanted to give it a try again! It was really sweet! He's a great elder, taught me a lot and we had a lot of fun talking to some people. The exchange in Kingston seemed to go well to, they found some potentials and were able to have some really good lessons! 
Some good news!! Some one that I was teaching in Napanee just got baptized!!! I was so excited to hear about it! Blessings! We were able have some really good lessons with some people! Had some less actives come to church. The members are reaching out to them and fellow shipping which always makes a missionary happy. The Less actives say that they are even more willing to come to church since they felt welcomed! 
We were able to do some service for some people! Some nonmembers were asking some questions about the church which was fantastic, not interested as of right now but planting seeds is great. The zone did really well this week! We were able to find many investigators and bring many to church. I think it was our record breaker. We had what's called Zone Olympics, where we had some challenges regarding missionary work. For example: How many cookies can you hand out to members. How many times can you bring up the word baptism in your contacts with people. Invitations to church. Etc. It was really good! Having a hard time with meeting with our investigators but hopefully this week will be better. We'll be going to mission leadership council this week in Brampton so long drives again! 
Me and Elder Bybee are doing really well. Getting along great. I've been blessed to serve with him for three transfers, but it's gone by to fast. 
Short email today, and I'm sorry! I think a lot of my pondering moments and studies were regarding the plan of salvation. Oh how the plan brings me indescribable joy. It makes so much since to me. I can't wait to do the same thing I've been doing these past 18 months in the spirit world. I think it would be pretty cool to teach some of the people I've come in contact with on my mission. Maybe I'll convert Michael Jordan or someone like that. That would be pretty cool! haha Anyway I love you guys and hope you have a good week! Thank you for your prayers and your thoughts. I can feel encouragement everyday from you guys. I've got the best team to fight the good fight! 
Forever and Always,
Elder coco swaggy Beddes    

One of my favorite families- The Hobb's

Throw back to where it all began

No comments:

Post a Comment