Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. -3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, October 31, 2016

Oct 31, 2016 Accomplish All Things With the Help of God

First off those Halloween pictures are awesome!! The gang! I remember dressing up as an old man and going trick or treating with Chase before we left on our missions! So fun, I can't wait to go again! ;) Thanks for putting my name in the prayer roll, much appreciated! The whole family is doing well it seems like! Volleyball family that's for sure!! Those pictures that you received were from Evelyn L who have kids that are going to get baptized, Cassie and Spring!! The whole family is awesome, they have progressed so much! We've been teaching them a ton! The Fo's(other family that is getting baptised) are doing spectacular! Katherine is getting in the hang of things; coming to church, reading scriptures with the kids, watching mormonchannel, and even being a great missionary to her non member husband Mike! She's doing such a good job that Mike has been asking a lot of questions about the church and the baptisms of his 2 kids, Dominique and Xana! He even came to a church party for the first time and loved it! He should be investigating pretty soon! They watched meet the mormons together and they both loved it! Dominique and Xana are doing really well! I'm so proud of these two! So there should be 4 baptisms this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!! Lot's of preparing to do for this great day!! Maleah I was wondering if you could email a short letter for Xana talking about how your baptism was! She's pretty excited and she reminds me a whole lot of you! I think she would really like that, i sure do talk about you a ton with her and she wants to say hi! Well, Canada is starting to look like.... well Canada! haha we had our first snow a couple of days ago. That made Elder Hn cringe, it made me really happy! I love the winter! It's been getting pretty cold too, no more AC anymore! We had a great last district meeting! It was an interesting one! I've learned a ton from being a district leader and preparing for these meetings! This last one was a fun one! I had everybody come up with a deep doctrine questions, very deep.... hahaha and we practiced answering as simply as we could. So it was a good practice and reminder that deep doctrine questions could be brought up by our investigators and others too and it's our duty to answer as simply as we can, teach the doctrine pertaining to that question as simply as we can, and then testify! I came up with a bunch of deep doctrine questions and had everybody practice role playing! hahah it was pretty funny to watch and listen!! It was fun, and then after the senior couple had us over for tacos! So good! I love those guys so much they remind me of my grandparents! We had to give talks yesterday! I talked about 1 Nephi 3:7, related it to gaining our own testimonies!! Elder Hn spoke first, talked for a good.... 12 minutes. lol so that was awesome that I had to speak for 35 but somehow I did it. Cried in front of everybody, I usually do and it's embarrassing. Haha we met this sweet woman tracting in the boonies! Her name is Melissa and she teaches Catholic school and she was quite interested in what we had to say!! I can't wait to meet with her again! Anyway, ALL is well in God's country and we are balling it up here and having fun! 
Spiritual thought of the week:
Referring to that scripture 1 nephi 3:7, Nephi pretty much bore a small testimony about how he can accomplish all things with the help of God! The trust and the confidence he must of had!! If we had the same attitude that Nephi had when he needed to go back to Jerusalem, build a ship, etc then we would be much happier and would be more blessed! Love you guys
Forever and Always,
Elder Beddes, Coco, Jojonator    


 Praying over my food and how delicious it will be!! haha best breakfast place i've ever eaten!! 

Me and Elder Hn

District Meeting!



No comments:

Post a Comment