Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. -3 Nephi 5:13

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July 11, 2016 Doubt Not, Fear Not

Wow sounds like you guys had an amazing week! I love the pictures you guys sent! Mom you are beautiful as ever, Maleah you are soooo cute with your white dress!!!! Brooke and Amber Pretty as always and Dad keep swaggin my friend. :) And happy birthday Jonlie!!! I miss you guys a ton and hope you guys are doing alright!! I love tubing so much, good memories of us floating down the river.... freezing! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you take that email I sent you seriously cause it's 110% true!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have a lot of time today sadly cause we have some things planned for p-day so it's going to be a little short.  Elder Hernandez is a funny guy! He reminds me a whole lot of nacho libre so if anybody knows me, I love nacho and i quote it all of the time!! He's soooo funny, I haven't laughed this hard for a very long time, so it's really nice!!!!! He's been out for 8 months. He's from Calgary and was born in Mexico. So he still knows English. And guess what!!! Miracle of the week: Jose and his family didn't end up moving to Quebec and are staying for a couple of more months!!!!! So that's awesome!!!!!! They are so nice! We met with the Hells Angel guy, he was pretty nervous about not liking elder hz but he does so it's all good! Mckenna wants brother babin to baptize her in august so that is sooooo goood!!!!! Chris want's me to baptize him to as well, so i can't wait!!! Keven and Ashley and Chris and Melissa's marriage is coming up in a couple of weeks so i'm pretty excited about that!!! We found two investigators contacting in the streets that have a great desire to learn more!!! Met with one of them and she loves "the mormons". It's always nice to see that people really care about the purpose of life and start recognizing the spirit. :) Everything is going well here, I'm a ton of fun doing missionary work. It truly does bring you true happiness! My district is amazing, some of the hardest working missionaries in the CTM!!!!! We are all going to kill it!!!!! 3/4 companionships hit standards this week so it's going great!!!!!!!!!!!! We had 15 lessons with investigators this week a  new record for me!!! So it's going really well! I know this Gospel is true and that it does matter! It feels the holes in our hearts and makes it shinier! I love it so much, and I love proclaiming it to the people here in Sudbury!!!! Doubt not, fear not!!! Love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxoo
love,
Elder Beddes, coco  

Zone Conference (take half of this group and that's my District)



Saying good-bye to Elder Herbert and Elder Bengstzen- Transfers




 Elder Hernandez- New companion from Calgary, born in Mexico.





This could be a sports card :)




No comments:

Post a Comment