Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. -3 Nephi 5:13

Friday, December 25, 2015

December 25, 2015 Merry Christmas Family! (Handwritten)

Here is some Canada candy and other stuff from here! Hope you like it! Mom and Dad, it's up to you on how you want to distribute it all. There's another magical coin for Maleah. Tell her the first one I gave her gave her super strength, this one giver her super smart abilities and powers. I don't know if the shoes will fit Dad, but they look pretty goof for working in the yard! There's some literature for Atom if you guys haven't already converted her. Should help explain things a little bit. There's a present for Grandma and Grandpa in there too. I marked them. Juice is for you Dad! Mom, the mint chocolate Cadbury is yours! Also, I want Momma to have the choice of two other candies. Dad don't let her say no to that cause I know she will! My dear sisters, I love you dearly and enjoy the rare candy! I love you guys so much! Remember the true meaning of Christmas ok?
XOXO
Forever and Always,
Elder Beddes aka Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment