Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. -3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, November 9, 2015

November 4, 2015 Happy Birthday!

Dear A,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I did not forget!!! How are you? I hear you are doing pretty good at the sports you are playing!! KEep practicing cause you are already a superstar!! YOu are getting so old, I can't believe it!!! Seems like yesterday you were spinning on your swing in Idaho. You used to love that thing. I didn't like it cause it likes to fly in the air and hit me the head for some reason. Anyway I hope your dreams come true with this wonderful birthday you are going to have. I think about you often and Love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much, you have no idea!! Keep mailing me and I'll mail you back!! Something that I love about you is that you are soo hardworking. You do what everyone tells you to do and more. You help people out when they are stressed or overwhelmed. I've noticed that frequently about you, and you are greatly blessed for it!! You are very pretty too. I wouldn't be suprised if the boys at your school are in love with you. ;) Anyway I love you so much!! Happy Birthday my sweet sister. 

Love, 
Elder Beddes




No comments:

Post a Comment