Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. -3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, August 31, 2015

MTC August 31, 2015 (Handwritten)

August 31, 2015 (Handwritten)
Dear Family,
Thanks so much for the shoes! Haha I didn't expect to get shoes! My companion was joking that there were some nice shoes in the box and he was right! Thanks so much for sending me my favorite candy, that was very thoughtful. I feel loved and I know that you guys have been thinking about me so thank you! I sure do miss you guys. It's weird to think that I won't be seeing you for the next 2 years, but it'll go by fast! Thanks so much Mom for that letter, that was so good and kind, I loved it! We are learning so much about teaching investigators and though it can be awkward at times, I think it's going well! We challenged Ian to pray often and to pray to see if there is a God and he felt the Holy Spirit and said that felt it as he prayed with us together! Though it's a fake investigator, he was so good at acting that it seemed like we were actually teaching someone. We'll have the opportunity to teach new people next week so I'm excited for that! Food here is good still. Enjoying my companion, we are getting to be real close and good friends! I love the experiences I'm having here! It's extremely tiring! 16 hours of straight spirituality! Spirit is so strong and I can't wait to go to Toronto Canada!
I love you!

Elder Beddes

No comments:

Post a Comment