Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. -3 Nephi 5:13

Friday, August 28, 2015

MTC August 28, 2015

Aug 28, 2015 (Handwritten)
Dear Family,
I am enjoying myself here at the MTC! Learning lots! The spirit is literally a constant companion here. Tons of sitting down though! I might get fat, but hopefully not! My companion is…. the sweetest guy! He's athletic and loves sports! He played for Layton High basketball and I can't wait to see how good he is!! I couldn't ask for a better companion! He's exactly like me and it's making the biggest difference here at the MTC! My group is definitely different. They are all nice and they all have different personalities than me and Elder Kohl, but we all get along just fine! We're having a blast. Haven't gotten gym time yet, so I don't know what the deal is, but we are getting some on Friday. P-day is on Monday so I'll email you guys then! Food here is really good. Dad you would love it! Lots of yogurt, OJ, and cereal! Mom, lots of salads and gross healthy stuff! I'm learning lots about teaching discussions and I set a goal to get better with scriptures so I can whip them out when investigators ask questions! I sure miss you guys and it's a little hard to think about you guys cause I think of all the good times that we have had, but I'm doing Grand! I'll keep you guys in my prayers and love you dearly.
Love,

Elder Beddes

No comments:

Post a Comment